Summer doesn't work for me if there's no potato salad on the table. I hadn't QUITE figured out the perfect recipe until now. LUCKY YOU!!!
I don't know if it's the crunch of the celery or the juicy red onion bits, but I'm getting hungry just writing about it. So I'll just give it to ya...
5 large potatoes, washed and chopped into bite-size pieces
1 cup Veganaise (or other plant-based brand you enjoy)
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp mustard
2 drops of Dill essential oil
1 tbsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
3 celery stalks chopped
1/2 cup red onion, diced
1/3 cup green onions, chopped
1. Boil a large pot of water and add potatoes. Cook until just soft, about 20-25 minutes.
2. While potatoes are cooking, mix Veganaise, vinegar, Dill essential oil, mustard, garlic power, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Drain potatoes and rinse with cold water.
4. Put 3/4 in a bowl, leaving the rest in the pot. Mash the 1/4 left in the pot then add the mash in with the 3/4 of the full pieces.
5. Add the celery, red onion, green onions, and mixture of ingredients to the bowl of potatoes and stir until thoroughly mixed.
6. Cool in fridge for an hour to allow flavours to combine or serve immediately if you just can't hold back.
Want to know more about essential oils?
Interested in bringing dōTERRA into your home?
Shoot me a message!